Jantar water - specifications:
- Medium-mineralised spring water
- Sodium-chloride water hydrates quickly and effectively
- The appropriate levels of sodium, potassium and chloride maintain the internal fluid-electrolyte balance, which is especially important during physical exertion
- The ideal ratio of potassium to sodium (close to that recommended in studies on electrolytes). Supports the operation of the sodium-potassium pump
- Contains bicarbonate HCO3, which is excellent for athletes and improves the bioavailability of calcium and magnesium
- An alkaline pH of 7.4-7.7 counteracts acidification of the body
- Does not contain heavy metals or pesticides
- Contains no concentrations of radon, radium or uranium isotopes
- Free of alpha and beta radiation
- Contains no chemicals to extend shelf life
In 2016 JANTAR water was classified by the Hydrogeochemical Laboratory of the AGH University of Science and Technology in Kraków at the highest quality class: Class I – very high quality water.
JANTAR CHAMPION SPORTS WATER is the first and, as of today, the only water to receive a recommendation from the Institute of Sport – National Research Institute and the Polish Society of Sports Nutrition as water suitable for athletes, professional and amateur.
It has received numerous positive recommendations, such as from:
– Prof. dr hab. n. med. Michał Nowicki (nephrologist, hypertensiologist) – President of the Polish Society of Nephrology and a marathon runner.
– Prof. dr hab. n. med. Edward Frank (Specialist in Internal Medicine, Diabetologist, Endocrinologist) – Director of the Department of Internal Diseases, Endocrinology and Diabetology CSK MSWiA.
– Wojciecha Zepa – dietitian at the Legia Warsaw club and nutrition and supplementation consultant at PZPN (Polish Football Association), who conducts training sessions and workshops on nutrition and supplementation for athletes, and runs the blog: www.zywieniemistrzow.pl
– Wojciech Włodarczyk – nutritionist at the Wisła Kraków football club and Staniątki football school, co-owner of FitClub24.
– Bartosz Huzarski – cyclist of Huzar Bike Academy/Bora-Argon18 Pro Cycling Team.