This cookies policy applies to Jantar Water (Jantar Wody Mineralne) website
Cookie files are a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is online. They have a unique number and, additionally, consist of information about the website they come from as well as their storage span on a user’s hard drive.
2) AIMS IN WHICH COOKIES ARE USED
Cookie files are used for statistical aims..
3) TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies used on our website can be blocked. In order to do this, please read further.
4) CHANGING THE SETTINGS
A user can change the settings of cookie files at any moment..
Information about changing the settings of cookie files in specified web browsers is available below:
- Cookie file settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie file settings in Chrome
- Cookie file settings in Firefox
- Cookie file settings in Opera
- Cookie file settings in Safari
Information for mobile devices is available below:
- Cookie files on a mobile device with Android
- Cookie files on a mobile device with BlackBerry
- Cookie files on a mobile device with iOS (Safari)
- Cookie files on a mobile device with Windows Phone
Please, keep in mind that restricting cookie files may influence some functions of this website.